Dental Hygiene On Holly welcomes you to a modern approach to Dental Hygiene Care.
Since the passing of Bill 171 in Sept of 2007, qualified registered Dental Hygienists of Ontario have been able to provide preventative oral care independently. Dental Hygiene On Holly is a new and innovative dental hygiene clinic that offers a unique experience from the moment you step through the apple green door and enter into the calm and soothing atmosphere. Nestled near the corner of Holly and Derry, first impressions of the building take you back to a bygone era, yet it’s enhanced with a modern flare.
Our main goal at Dental Hygiene On Holly is to promote your dental health by getting to know your needs and priorities with a relaxed and unhurried approach. Expert attention and treatment on the prevention of cavities and gum disease are part of our commitment to improving your oral health.
- FREE Initial assessment and cancer screening.
- In office or Mobile dental hygiene services in the comfort of your home.
- State of the art digital intra oral camera.
- Dentist on site for total dental care needs.
- Extended hours of operation.
- Our services are covered by most dental insurance plans.
- We are a latex and amalgam free clinic.
- Digital x-ray imaging providing up to 90% less radiation than conventional systems.
- Comfortable plush leather chair (with optional heat and massage) while enjoying your favorite television show or soothing music in each clinic room.
- Refreshment station offering warm/cold beverages and healthy snacks.
Monday 8am - 8pm
Tuesday 8am – 8pm
Wednesday 8am - 8pm
Thursday 8am – 8pm
Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturday 8am – 2pm
Appointments outside of office hours may be made by request.
Hours are subject to change.